The founding members meet as a group to review all grants received in the timeline noted under the Calendar tab. The top three organizations that make it through the initial review will then be asked to make a video, no more than two minutes in length, so that we can show to our entire group of 100 Men who you are and why you are deserving of the grant. From there, the members will vote, and the top choice will be the recipient of the grant. The winning organization will be invited to our next event to be presented the grant check and get a chance to speak to the group. 100% of the funds raised goes to the winning organization! With the support of our generous sponsors and donated time by the founding members, 100 Men of Dane County can donate all the funds raised.
1) Non-profits can submit their grant request online below.
2) The Executive Board is only reviewing grant submissions from valid 501(c)3 organizations, and only organizations that are focused on children based needs in Dane County, WI.
3) The Executive Board will review all grant requests and select the top three organizations to move to the next round using a specific set of measurements.
4) All three organizations that move on to the next round will submit a video to the board by a specific deadline emailed to them.
5) Video to be no longer than 2 minutes in length.
6) Videos and supporting documentation will go out to all members to vote for the winning organization.
7) Presentation of the winning organization will take place at the Quarterly Luncheon (currently being held virtually during COVID-19).